Moving Is Stressful, Let Us Do Your End Of Tenancy Cleaning For You
We are proud to supply you the most economical End of Tenancy Cleaning costs in Amsterdam offered at an affordable and reasonable rate for a fantastic and top quality cleaning package delivering you Time: our professional and experienced cleaners work very effectively so even if you schedule our services at very short notification we’ll get it done ASAP so you can unwind, get your deposit back and focus on what matters to you. Peace of mind: we promise to offer the best cleaning services in the Netherlands. Flexibility: whether you are searching for a cleaner in Amsterdam or the surrounding locations we have you covered! Our expert cleaning service and will discover you our finest cleaning teams near you after we have actually gotten your reservation. They’ll arrive when you require them to provide the very best worth cleaning service in Amsterdam. All of our End of Tenancy Cleaning services are done according to a checklist to make sure nothing is overlooked. Moving is stressful so let us do the dirty work!
Why An End Of Tenancy Cleaning In Amsterdam Is A Must?
If you are a renter who is renting in Amsterdam and you want to make certain you receive your complete deposit from your landlord or rental agency after you vacate, you must leave the home in a tidy and organized state as discussed in your rental contract. More than half of today’s deposit disagreements in Amsterdam belong to unkempt properties. As the tenant, you might prefer to do the task on your own, but by hiring an expert cleaning service like us, you make sure that the whole home at the post tenancy address is left in a fantastically neat and tidy condition when you vacate. No doubts about getting your deposit back.
We are among the top cleaning business in The Netherlands supplying End Of Tenancy cleaners, due to the fact that throughout the years we have worked with thousands of tenants, rental agencies, estate representatives and property owners whose trust we have acquired. We provide a whole range of cleaning services apart from end of tenancy cleaning such as domestic cleaning, window cleaning, carpet cleaning, etc. and we cover all sort of properties from flats and houses to high-end home systems and offices. we do not just deliver cleaning services indoors, but also for gardens, Garages, and a lot more. we have a really large network offering you instant access to the very best cleaners in your location– we cover Amsterdam in addition to all the surrounding areas in Noord-Holland. our personnel are thoroughly screened and examined and they all get regular training to supply a high-standard cleaning service.
Are you a Property manager?
As a landlord, you may wish to work with a trusted service, to carry out the services for a variety of residential or commercial properties. If you own several residential or commercial properties do get in touch with us so that we can assist you. We work with a checklist in order to please the property owner’s requirements, paying attention to every nook and cranny. Working with professional aid will guarantee that your home is cleaned to perfection, therefore maintaining your standards and making it much easier to rent to others.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- We work on brief notice and work hard to meet your demands
- We work till the task is done– no time limitations
- We have a comprehensive cleaning checklist
- Here is a basic idea of what our list consists of for each room
Kitchen area Cleaning
- Scrub doors
- Scrub sink and taps and remove limescale and polish where required
- Scrub the within all cupboards and drawers
- Wash and polish all work surface areas
- Floorings to be cleaned, swept, and moped
- Oven to be scrubbed externally and internally to remove all built-up grease
- Tiles to be cleaned
- All skirting to be dusted and light fittings to be cleaned
- Dishwasher to be cleaned both inside and out
- Washing maker to be cleaned inside and out
- Bins to be cleaned both inside and out
- Microwave to be cleaned
- Fridge to be cleaned both inside and out
- We will clean all windows and doors until they shine
- All the bedroom furniture will be cleaned over, inside and outside
- Cabinets and wardrobes will be cleaned to excellence
- The light fittings will be well clean so that it sparkles
- A thorough vacuum of carpets under beds, or mop if appropriate
- Cleaning of mirrors and pictures
- Dust and clean down skirting boards
- Tiles, shower screen, and floor to be cleaned
- Bath to be washed and scrubbed
- Toilet to be cleaned and decontaminated
- Mirrors to be cleaned
- Any cupboards or fixtures and fittings to be cleaned
- All skirting to be cleaned and all scuff to be wiped off
- Light fittings to be cleaned
- Windows and doors to be wiped clean
- Floors to be cleaned and polished
Living Room Cleaning
- Windows and doors to be cleaned and polished
- Cupboards will be cleaned completely
- Wipe and clean all furniture
- Carry out an extensive vacuum under sofas and chairs, removing all cushions and toss pillows.
- Dust and wipe skirting boards
- Cleaning of TV’s, DVD’s, and other electronic devices
- Cleaning of mirrors and images
Corridor and stairs
- Vacuuming of stairs and hallways
- Mopping of hallways and stairs if relevant
- Cleaning Service Amsterdam will wipe and tidy skirting boards
- We can make the corridors and stairs look immaculate
- The light fittings will also be wiped down.
End of Tenancy Cleaning is important to get back your deposit
Over half of deposit disputes (56%) are the outcome of insufficient cleaning. This makes it the most common cause for deposit disagreements. Surprisingly, inflicted damage comes second at 43% and redecoration third at 30%.
If you have not carried out an end of tenancy cleaning prior to you’ve moved out, your property owner will employ a service to do the cleaning, while deducting the expense from your deposit. This does not work your in your favor as the landlord will focus on getting a good cleaning service, rather than keeping the rate low.
However, your property owner can not subtract more than the overall expense of the cleaning service. The receipt will be needed as proof that the cleaning has been paid. Ensure you ask for to see the invoice for the cleaning service before you authorize the deposit reduction.
Because they have transferred a great deal of cash, it’s in the best interest of renters to preserve the residential or commercial property at all times. The two inventory checks– when you move in and out– will criteria the condition of the home. This is the most dependable proof for how tenants have impacted the home’s condition during their profession. The only way to make sure the deposit is returned completely is if the two inventories are identical, or the 2nd one is better.
Some landlords work with end of tenancy cleaning services before they let renters move in. This sets an extremely high standard that will be expected when the occupants leave. This will be reflected in the move-in inventory report, including high information images of the condition. Likewise, your property manager will most likely provide you with a copy of the invoice that the cleaning service provided them. If you intend on cleaning yourself, make certain you put in that additional work and start ahead of time, so you have enough time to match the quality standard.
I will state that from individual experience that the cleaning services that the majority of property owners use are overpriced and will charge outrageous costs like €30 for cleaning out lights and €25 to wipe down Venetian Blinds. One apartment I moved out of when I lived in America with a roommate, we were charged $565 by the property owner for cleaning for a 2 bedroom house even after we cleaned the entire place! If you pick the cleaning service you can avoid all of your down payment being spent on the cleaning service by knowing the rate in advance and have control of who is doing it. By hiring a service like Cleaning Service Amsterdam you likewise avoid this due to the fact that the property manager has to fight a business stating they did not clean appropriately and that is a lot harder than a property manager fighting a tenant.
Call us or fill out the form below and we will contact you. Let us do the cleaning at an affordable rate!
Cleaning Service Amsterdam
Nieuwe Keizersgracht 53-1 Suite B